At Parker Place, we recognize that, for kids, healthy living begins at home, but it doesn’t end there. Our children are part of many different community groups, activities and organizations that prepare, teach and equip them with the tools they need to lead successful lives.
One of those tools is knowing how to make lifestyle choices that support good health. With that in mind, Parker Place is here to help your Annapolis-area group provide those tools to our community’s children.
We are actively seeking opportunities to collaborate with and serve groups such as:
- Public, parochial, and private schools
- Homeschooling communities
- Parent/teacher organizations
- Sports teams and athletic leagues
- Scout troops, packs and dens
- Neighborhood moms’ and dads’ clubs
- Other special interest groups
Our goal is to provide high-quality, pediatrician-supervised programming in all aspects of health and wellness, including nutrition, cooking, exercise, stress management, mental well-being and more. We are proud to have a team of medical professionals, registered dietitians, certified trainers, licensed counselors and culinary experts who can work with you to customize a program specifically for the needs, style and schedule of your group or organization.
If you are a leader or member of a school- or community-based group in or around Annapolis, Maryland, and would like to learn more about the kinds of programs Parker Place can offer, please email our office manager, Jennifer Reitmeyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email and phone number
- The best time(s) to reach you
- The type of group(s) you are interested in discussing
- Any programming needs or requirements you would like to address
Upon receiving your email, Jennifer will connect you with a member of our team who will reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please explore our current schedule of public activities and events, or learn more about Parker Place’s story!