Introducing Parker Place
Our wellness center services include:
- Nutrition classes to help kids get excited about eating right to fuel their bodies
- Hands-on cooking classes to make preparing and eating healthful meals easy and fun
- Age-appropriate exercise classes like yoga, Zumba, strength training, hip hop and many more, where kids can get moving and try a variety of fitness styles in a fun, inclusive environment
- Group sessions and seminars focusing on the mind, body and general well-being, including topics such as managing stress, encouraging proper sleep, and the tools that support healthy behavioral changes in kids and families
Our medical practice services include:
- One-on-one medical consultation with Dr. Parker, board certified Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Ongoing medical care for chronic conditions
- Treatment plans emphasizing how nutrition, activity level, and stress management can improve current medical issues
- Shared medical appointments: an innovative approach to patient care, incorporating a 90-minute appointment with Dr. Parker and a group of patients with similar concerns or medical issues, in which medical needs are met and information is shared in a supportive and collaborative environment
If you have a child or teen who is struggling to maintain a healthy weight, has a medical problem that your doctor feels could be improved by changes in nutrition or activity level, or you just want assistance with helping your family be as healthy as possible, Parker Place will provide the care of a pediatrician and the support you need to feel empowered in taking control of your health. To learn more about Dr. Parker’s medical practice, click here. To learn more about our wellness center, click here.
Our Mission at Parker Place
To serve and empower families in integrating healthy habits into their everyday lives, supported by a welcoming community and the care of a pediatrician, with the goal of building a foundation for a lifetime of wellness together.